Now viewing: All news
- PM urges to ensure stable operation of ArcelorMittalTemirtauIn early August, the repair will be completed, and the fifth and seventh coke batteries will work normally.
- Kazakhstan takes the 18th place in medal standings after the eleventh day of the UniversiadeFour medals were won by athletes from Kazakhstan on the penultimate day of the Universiade in Kazan. AthletDildashKuryshbaevain68 kg weight category in the sambomatch for third place thrashed the athlete from Belarus, Olga Namazova - 3:0. At the same discipline Bagdad Zharylgasov (62 kg) in the final match lost to the Russian representative Ilya Khlybov - 0:1.
- Serik Akhmetov urges to draw up development plans for each special economic zoneSpeaking at the meeting Vice Minister of Industry and New Technologies Albert Rau reported that over the past four years Kazakhstan attracted about 170 billion U.S. dollars in investments, according to the Prime Minister's official website. The package of investment preferences was expanded in order to improve the investment climate. Investment legislation is being improved. A platform for dialogue with investors has been formed.
- Astakhov transferred information on Kazakh children on a ranch in the U.S. to the Kazakh Ministry of Justice
Astakhov transferred information on Kazakh children on a ranch in the U.S. to the Kazakh Ministry of JusticeWe found two children from Kazakhstan in the lists of the children of the infamous ranch. According to these children I have the information ready to pass.
- Owners of expensive SUVs in Kazakhstan to pay a hundred thousand a yearKazakhstan's car owners are waiting for new spending - from next year, the government is going to increase the tax on transport. However, the tax will increase only for the powerful (eg, SUVs) and heavy vehicles/