Now viewing: All news
- SPECA Economic Forum to be held in Kazakhstan in November 2013In November 2013 Kazakhstan will host the Economic Forum of the United Nations Special Programme for the Economies of Central Asia (SPECA) and the meeting of the SPECA Governing Council under the chairmanship of Kazakhstan and the Interstate Commission on Sustainable Development.
- Financial Police officer stabbed during a fight in a cafe in KokshetauOn July 16, at 11:30 p.m. the duty inspector of Akmola region Department for Economic and Corruption-Related Crime Control, Bilyalovwas injured in the "The Golden Calf " caf? in Kokshetau, where he was on his day off with his wife. Unidentified persons inflicted three stab wounds to his back area. His wife also received injuries.
- A Commissioner on children's rights may appear in KazakhstanA Commissioner on children's rights is vital to our country, according to a Supreme Court judge Galia Akkuova. She notes that the experience of Russia may become a model for us. During the meeting with the Russian Ombudsman, local lawyers have discussed many issues, one of which was the introduction of the same specialist in Kazakhstan.
- Comprehensive testing of school graduates begins in KazakhstanIn Kazakhstan this year comprehensive testing will take place from 19 to 22 July, and 78,758 school leavers and graduates of vocational education institutions will pass the testing.
- Supply of irrigation water in Bystrotok cross-border channel restoredOn July 17, at 5:45 p.m. local time, supply of irrigation water in Bystrotok cross-border channel restored. Currently, workers Zhambyl branch of KazvodhozRSEaccompany the passage of waterto ensure trouble-free pass to consumers/