Now viewing: All news
- Akhmetov draws attention to problems in tax and customs spheresIn addition, the head of the Cabinet considers it necessary to continue the development of national information systems aimed at automating key processes of customs regulation, declaration and clearance.
- Kazakhstan and Turkey plan to consider increasing regular flightsNow, in the new situation, the Turkish side is ready to sit down at the negotiating table in September this year and consider an intergovernmental agreement on extending the horizons of our relationship. In particular, we are talking about increasing the number of regular flights between Kazakhstan and Turkey.
- The Kazakhstani victim was killed in a fight by neo-NazisHappy Bavarian festival in the small German town of Kaufboyron ended in tragedy. Seven residents of the East German Th?ringen, who came here to work, put up a fight in a pub, turning the death of our compatriot. According to German newspaper Suddeutsche, the bullies were neo-Nazis. The fight in the pub was between the visitors and guards.
- Due to the false bomb threat 140 children were evacuated from a kindergarten in AlmatyOn July 22 at 00:25 p.m. an operational duty officer of the Almaty Emergency Situations Department informed the OCC (Operations Control Center) of the Police Office department in Almaty region, on alleged bomb threat in one of the city's kindergartens.
- Kazakh Government planning the placement of Eurobonds in September"Preparations are under way to place Eurobonds. Tentatively it will happen in September," Finance Minister, Bolat Jamishev said.