Now viewing: All news
- Senior officers of Frontier Service accused of bribery tried in AlmatyAccording to investigators, Sergeant Yesimov, Captain Gabdullin, Major General Iljasovand Lieutenant Colonel Yelemesov regularly helped foreigners for money to crossthe border illegally.
- Prime Minister visits National Biotechnology Center construction siteMinister of Education and Science Zhumagulov and CEO of the center Momynaliyev told about the progress of construction of the facility.
- Health Ministry asks Prosecutor General's Office to check on the children infected with hepatitis C in Astana
Health Ministry asks Prosecutor General's Office to check on the children infected with hepatitis C in AstanaThe Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan appealed to the Prosecutor General of Kazakhstan to conduct a joint inspection upon detection of hepatitis in children with leukemia at the National Research Center of Maternity and Childhood of the National Medical Holding.
- Kazakhstan's manufacturing sector up by 14% in H1 2013Machine-building sector grew by 14.2%, production of other non-metallic mineral products - by 10,4%, production of basic precious and non-ferrous metals - by 6,3%, production of basic pharmaceutical products by 1.3%.
- About 50 thousand students failed the complex testing in KazakhstanAbout 80 million people were involved in the complex testing - graduates who have decided not to take the UNT.