Now viewing: All news
- Armed criminal in AlmatyThe man who shot at the policeman on July 24 has not been arrestedyet. Last time he was seen at the intersection of Raimbek and Suyunbay streets. According to witnesses, he got off the bus number 79 to the bus stop near Merey shopping center.
- President holds working meetingsAskhat Dauylbayev reported about the results of the works in the law and order sector in the country in the first half year period.
- Figure in the criminal case on extremism organized a trip of Altai school-students to the Muslim camps in Kazakhstan
Figure in the criminal case on extremism organized a trip of Altai school-students to the Muslim camps in KazakhstanOn July 9, 2013 the Prosecutor's Office of the Republic checked for legality the trip of the school students of Kosh-Agachrayon to spiritual wellness Muslim camps in Kazakhstan.
- Supreme Court to consider a petition for review of Chelakh's verdict for a monthThe lawyer asks to cancel the verdict by the specialized inter-district military court on criminal cases against Chelakh, the decision of the board of appeal and the judicial panel of the military court to uphold the verdict of first instance, and stop the criminal case.
- Central Electoral Commission registers 7018 candidates for village governorsIn total the Commission has registered 7,018 people out of 700,173 nominated candidates.