Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan citizen admits for complicity with Islamic StateThe US Ministry of Justice informed that Kazakhstan citizen Ahror Saidakhmetov admitted his guilt in collusion to support the terrorist organization of the Islamic State (it is forbidden in the USA, Kazakhstan and other countries), RIA Novosti reports.
- Halyk Bank confirms negotiations with KazkomJSC Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan, hereby declares entering into preliminary discussions with JSC Kazkommertsbank and KKB's majority shareholder on a potential deal", Halyk Bank press service reported.
- Meeting with Anatoly Smolin, the Supreme Judicial Council ChairmanDuring the meeting A.Smolin informed the President about the activity results of the Supreme Judicial Council for 2016 as well as on the implementation of "100 Specific Steps" NationИs Plan in terms of optimizing the screening mechanism.
- MFA to discuss preparation for Astana processMinisters of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan and Russia Kayrat Abdrahmanov and Sergey Lavrov will discuss in January 20 in Moscow the preparation for the meeting in Astana on Syria, and also development of the relations of two countries.
- Bakytzhan Sagintayev held a meeting with the Canadian Parliamentary DelegationPrime Minister of Kazakhstan Bakhytzhan Sagintayev met with the Canadian Parliamentary Delegation headed by Chairman of the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Development (FAAE) of the House of Commons Robert Nolte at Government House (Ukimet Uiy) today.
- Chairman of Financial Monitoring Committee at Finance Ministry namedAnuar Dzhumadildayev has been designated as Chairman of the Financial Monitoring Committee of the Finance Ministry of the Republic of Kazakhstan.