Now viewing: All news
- Aysultan Nazarbayev appointed Vice President of FFKOn February 28th, 2017 by the decision of the FFK Executive Committee, Aysultan Nazarbayev was appointed acting Vice-President of the Federation in charge of cooperation with international organizations, FIFA, UEFA and national associations
- Serik Sapiyev became the deputy of Majilis of KazakhstanThe Central Election Commission of Kazakhstan registered the Olympic champion Serik Sapiyev the deputy of Majilis of Kazakhstan.
- China Will Take Necessary Actions to Safeguard Its Own Security InterestsIt is reported that the Lotte Group will hold a board of directors meeting on 27th of Feb 2017 to decide on a land swap agreement with the ROK military for the deployment of THAAD. After that the ROK military will speed up the pace to complete the deployment in three to four months.
- Kazakhstan to launch integrated databaseIn March, the Kazakh teachers will not conduct traditional spring census. This will be possible thanks to the integration of databases of Justice, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Health and Ministry of Education, said Minister of Education and Science Yerlan Sagadiyev at a press conference after a meeting of the Government.
- Chinese express delivery industry set to focus more on profitabilityThe company's capitalization was $33.7 billion based on the closing price of its first trading day. The 46-year-old founder, who holds about 65 percent of the shares, saw his personal net worth swell to nearly $20 billion. The listing also made Wang the wealthiest person in China's delivery industry.
- Bakytzhan Sagintayev instructed to monitore implementation of treasury support in public procurement
Bakytzhan Sagintayev instructed to monitore implementation of treasury support in public procurementDuring the meeting of the Government, which considered the mechanism of treasury support in public procurement, Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Bakytzhan Sagintayev instructed to keep on monitoring the implementation of the pilot project on introduction of treasury support in public procurement.
- China's first high level biosafety lab ready for serviceThe lab is based in Wuhan, capital city of Central China's Hubei Province, and will be used to study class four pathogens (P4), which refers to the most virulent viruses that pose a high risk of aerosol-transmitted person-to-person infections. It will be the first P4 laboratory in Asia.
- Kazakhstan to implement treasury support of public procurement for constructionThe Ministry of Finance proposes to introduce treasury support of public procurement for the construction in order to reduce the shadow economy, strengthen the monitoring of the progress of construction and rational use of budgetary funds, said Minister of Finance Bakhyt Sultanov at a meeting of the Government chaired by Prime Minister Bakhytzhan Sagintayev.
- Nobel laureate, Turing award winner become Chinese citizensThe country has increased its investment in research and development (R&D) in recent years. Data showed that China spent 1.4 trillion yuan in R&D in 2015, second only to the US. The volume means a 38.1% increase compared with that in 2012, and an 11.4% annual growth, indicating that overseas Chinese talent will be braced with better market prospects and more capitals if they establish their careers back in China.