Now viewing: All news
- Heads of six states discussed issues of further development of CSTO in BishkekPresident of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev took part in an informal meeting of the Heads of the CSTO member states in Bishkek
- Kazakhstan created working group on transition of Kazakh language to Latin scriptThe Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan has established a working group on the transition of the Kazakh language to the Latin script. This was announced by Chairman of the Committee of Science of the Ministry of Education and Science Bolatbek Abdrassilov.
- Presidents of Kazakhstan and Moldova discussed bilateral cooperationWithin the framework of participation in the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council, President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev held a meeting with President of Moldova Igor Dodon in Bishkek
- A number of experts supported President's proposal for transition of Kazakh language to Latin alphabet
A number of experts supported President's proposal for transition of Kazakh language to Latin alphabetA number of competent experts supported the proposal of Nursultan Nazarbayev, Kazakhstan President, for transition of Kazakh language to Latin alphabet, the agency reports.
- Expanded meeting of the Presidential National Commission for Women and Family and Demographic Policy, chaired by the State Secretary Gulshara Abdykalikova
Expanded meeting of the Presidential National Commission for Women and Family and Demographic Policy, chaired by the State Secretary Gulshara AbdykalikovaThe meeting was attended by the Majilis deputies of the Parliament, the Government members, the National Commission for Women and Demographic Policy under the President of the Kazakhstan, the Advisory Board of the Prosecutor General's Office, representatives of state bodies, international and non-governmental organizations, and the media.
- "Astana-Altynkol" high-speed train to be launched in MayIn Beijing the railway administrations of Kazakhstan and China agreed to increase the cargo flows in the China-Europe transit via Kazakhstan