Now viewing: All news
- 'Belt and Road' initiative brings Chinese, Kazakh car makers win-win cooperationChina and Kazakhstan have deepened their cooperation under the framework of the China-led "Belt and Road" initiative. The win-win collaboration between Kazakhstan's largest car manufacturer Allur Group and China-based JAC Motors is a proof of the initiative's fruits.
- A mobile app will tell the foreign tourists about KazakhstanMobile application named "Kazakhstan is a country of the Great Steppe", being the largest electronic encyclopedia of the Republic of Kazakhstan, is designed for wide range of users.
- China-invested bitumen plant in Kazakhstan benefits local residentsThanks to its cooperation with China under the framework of "Belt and Road" initiative, Kazakhstan's dream to develop its own petrochemical processing industry has come true. After establishing Aktau asphalt plant, the largest direct investment project in non-resource sectors between the two countries, the Central Asian nation is no longer dependent on asphalt imports.
- Bakytzhan Sagintayev visited the "Taldykorgan" AGDS and got acquainted with the gasification of Almaty region
Bakytzhan Sagintayev visited the "Taldykorgan" AGDS and got acquainted with the gasification of Almaty regionWithin the framework of the working visit to Almaty region, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, B.Sagintayev, visited the "Taldykorgan" automated gas distribution station (AGDS), where he got acquainted with the technological equipment of the station and the automated control system of the main gas pipeline, and also heard a report on the gasification of the region and Taldykorgan.
- China-led 'Belt and Road' initiative links Kazakhstan with seaThe "Belt and Road" strategic vision was first introduced by Xi during his visit to Kazakhstan in September 2013. In a speech delivered at Nazarbayev University, Xi suggested that China and Central Asia cooperate to build a Silk Road Economic Belt.
- Bakytzhan Sagintayev visited the farm "Nam G.N" and got acquainted with the progress of the State program of AIC in Almaty region
Bakytzhan Sagintayev visited the farm "Nam G.N" and got acquainted with the progress of the State program of AIC in Almaty regionThe Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bakytzhan Sagintayev got acquainted with the implementation of the program for the development of the agro-industrial complex (AIC) and the work of peasant farms using innovative technologies in Almaty region.
- 'Belt and Road' initiative helps Belarus fulfill auto dreamBelarus' auto dream has come true as a result of its cooperation with Chinese car maker Geely. Their partnership has entered a fast track since the "Belt and Road" initiative was put forward by China in 2013.
- Bakytzhan Sagintayev arrived on a working trip to Almaty regionOn behalf of the President of Kazakhstanб Nursultan Nazarbayev, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Bakytzhan Sagintayev, arrived in Almaty region with a working trip to get acquainted with the progress of the tasks set by the Head of State in the Message "The Third Modernization of Kazakhstan: Global Competitiveness" and the program article "Course towards Future: Modernization of Public Consciousness," as well as explain the work of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on socio-economic development of the country.