Now viewing: All news
- Akim of Almaty city instructed to open nonfunctioning kindergarten in Nauryzbay DistrictBauyrzhan Baibek, Akim of Almaty city has conducted a retreat meeting devoted to the development of Nauryzbay District where in near future will be completed construction of new administrative center, a school for 1200 places and two clinics for 500 and 200 visits per day.
- 'Belt and Road' initiative brings peace, prosperity and development : Cambodian PrincessThe "Belt and Road" initiative proposed by Chinese President Xi Jinping will bring peace,prosperity and development to Cambodia, Southeast Asia, and even the world at large, said Princess Norodom Arunrasmy of Cambodia in a recent exclusive interview with People's Daily.
- Orphanage in Almaty will receive assistance amounting to 170 million Tenge within the framework of "Tugan Zher" program
Orphanage in Almaty will receive assistance amounting to 170 million Tenge within the framework of "Tugan Zher" programAkimat and Department of Education of Almaty city, public foundation "Nursultan Nazarbayev Educational Fund" and private foundation "Halyk" Charity Fund have signed Memorandum on Cooperation within the framework of which Orphanage No. 1 will receive charitable assistance.
- B&R provides more balance in globalizationAccording to a study issued by the McKinsey Global Institute in 2015, the world's economic center remained in the East like in the year 1000. The US replaced Europe as the center of the world's economy after WWII. But with the wheels of history turning into the 21st century, China has reinstated itself as the global economic center.
- N.Nazarbayev signed amendments to law on sportHead of State Nursultan Nazarbayev signed the Law of Kazakhstan "On Amendments and Additions to Some Legislative Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Physical Culture and Sports".
- 40 mothers with many children were awarded in KyzylordaIn Kyzylorda a solemn ceremony of rewarding large mothers with honorary signs "Altyn alka" and "Kumis alka" was held.
- China's trade with Belt and Road countries totals 20 trillion yuanChina's trade with countries along the Belt and Road totaled at 20 trillion yuan ($2.89 trillion) from 2014 to 2016, said an official from China's Ministry of Commerce on Wednesday, days ahead of the upcoming Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation.
- Ye.Birtanov: We are faced with task to ensure readiness of citizens to implement OSHIA task on ensuring a readiness of citizens to start the full-fledged functioning of the OSHI system is facing us. This was announced by Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Yelzhan Birtanov at a briefing dedicated to the implementation of the Address of President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev "Third Modernization of Kazakhstan: Global Competitiveness" for 4 months of 2017 in the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Belt and Road initiative benefits Pakistan's infrastructurePakistan's infrastructure has been greatly improved thanks to its cooperation with China under the Belt and Road initiative. Both the China-aided Karakoram Highway (KKH), the only land route connecting China and Pakistan, and Orange Line metro project in Lahore, the second largest city in Pakistan, are evidence of such improvement.
- Meeting with Yerbolat Dossayev, Chairman of "Baiterek" National Holding BoardChairman of "Baiterek" National Holding Board reported to Nursultan Nazarbayev on the positive dynamics of indicators since creation of the company and growth of its assets by 15% last year compared with 2015.