Now viewing: All news
- Russian friends praise China-Russia ties ahead of Xi's visitThe first time Abulkhatin saw Xi in person was five years ago, when he led a team to report the CPC's 18th National Congress in 2012. "Xi is not only a political figure with a firm stance but also a person with tenacity and wisdom," he recalled.
- RMB first ever added into ECB's foreign-exchange reservesThanks to the accelerated pace of China's currency RMB, or the yuan, towards internationalization as well as the good performance of Chinese economy, RMB is increasingly attractive to the central banks around the world, said analysts after the European Central Bank (ECB) announced to shift 500 million euros worth of its foreign reserves to RMB during the first half of 2017.
- Ministry of Finance: Privatization of large assets carried out according to the planThe timeframe for the implementation of the major assets of the Samruk-Kazyna fund was adjusted in order to sell the objects at a more attractive price. Vice Minister of National Economy Berik Sholpankulov announced this at a press conference following the meeting of the Government.
- Xi's visit expected to raise China-Germany ties: ambassadorChinese President Xi Jinping's upcoming state visit to Germany is destined to renew the connotation of the all-round strategic partnership between the two countries and inject new impetus to bilateral relations, said Chinese Ambassador to Germany Shi Mingde in a signed article published on People's Daily on Monday.
- Government considers issues of consumer protectionAt the meeting of the Government, chaired by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bakytzhan Sagintayev, the issues of improving and bringing Kazakhstan's legislation in the field of consumer protection into line with foreign norms and rules were considered.
- China playing a rising role in world affairs: German diplomatThis year marks the 45th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties between China and Germany. The world has gone through huge changes over the past years, said the diplomat who served German Ambassador to China from 2007 to 2013, adding that "the situation in Asia, Europe and the world as a whole is transforming from polarization to multi-polarization."
- Meeting on AstanaИs green zone development under the chairmanship of the Head of the StateThe meeting participants heard the report of Yerlan Nysanbayev, Agriculture Vice-Minister. According to the Vice-Minister, at present the total area of forest plantations since 1997 is about 80 thousand hectares.