Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan can sign the additional agreement with OPECExtension of the agreement of OPEC on reduction of oil production will depend on the current indicators. Kazakhstan can sign the separate framework agreement under OPEK+, vice-Minister of Energy of Kazakhstan Aset Magauov said on the sidelines of the XI Eurasian forum KAZENERGY.
- Interview with artist from Kazakhstan Yuliya V Krylova, who currently lives and works in LondonYuliya V Krylova works across few disciplines of painting, costume/fashion design, performance and installation. In the interview she talks about her art, plans, life in london, railway uniform designs and much more.
- Bakytzhan Sagintayev participates in the opening of the National Day of the Republic of Poland at Expo-2017
Bakytzhan Sagintayev participates in the opening of the National Day of the Republic of Poland at Expo-2017Today on the territory of the international exhibition Expo-2017, the opening ceremony of the National Day of the Republic of Poland was held. The ceremony was attended by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bakytzhan Sagintayev and the President of Poland Andrzej Duda.
- International center of green technologies to be established in next monthThe International center of green technologies, which will deal with the task of transforming the energy sector and transition to the "green" business will be established on the base of the EXPO in the near month. It was announced by Minister of energy of Kazakhstan Kanat Bosumnayev at an opening ceremony of the IXth Eurasian forum "Kazenergy".
- "Ruhani Zhangyru" is the basis for qualitative transformation of Kazakhstan - G. NygymetovThe program article of the President N.Nazarbayev "Ruhani zhangyru" is the ideological platform, which is supposed to become the basis for a qualitative transformation of the whole country. This opinion was expressed by the Director of the Institute of Eurasian Integration Gani Nygymetov during the Second Regional Roundtable on "Modernization 3.0: Ruhani zhangyru", which took place today in Ust-Kamenogorsk.
- Meeting with Ismail Omar Guelleh, President of the Republic of DjiboutiDuring the meeting, the Head of our State greeted the President of the Republic of Djibouti and congratulated him on awarding him a Global Islamic Finance Award (GIFA).