Now viewing: All news
- KazTransOil to apply the Austrian and Slovak technologies presented at Expo-2017KazTransOil selected a number of technological solutions of Expo-2017 for application in its work. This was told by the Deputy Director of the Department of Operation of JSC "KazTransOil" Sergei Kostin during a press conference in the Government of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan, Russia agree to develop joint projects at Baikonur launch padKazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev said on Thursday that he had agreed with Russian President Vladimir Putin to develop the Russian-Kazakh project at the Baikonur launch pad that Russia leases from Kazakhstan to make Kazakhstan a space nation
- Kazakh Innovators sent more than 600 developments for participation in Expo-2017Holding the Expo-2017 International Exhibition gave impetus to the green transformation of the economy of Kazakhstan. This opinion was expressed by the Chairman of the Board of the Public Chamber of Energy Efficiency and Resource Saving of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Yeldos Abakanov, during the press conference in the Government.
- India Readies Law for Passive EuthanasiaIndia's highest court was informed by the government on Tuesday that the legislature was considering the introduction of a law to permit passive euthanasia throughout the country.
- 'Gloomy' New Analysis Finds 'Hard Brexit' Will Cost Every British Worker $15,300The UK faces a 400 billion ($532 billion) reduction in economic growth if it leaves the EU without a trade deal in place, according to an analysis by the Netherlands' Rabobank. The bank's senior economist Hugo Erken told Radio Sputnik that the prognosis after a "hard Brexit" is "pretty gloomy."
- Holding Expo-2017 became a unique opportunity to attract investorsBirzhan Kaneshev said that holding the international exhibition Expo-2017 in Astana was a unique opportunity for Kazakh Invest to attract investors.
- No talks held beetween President of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyz PM - Kazakh Government statementIn connection with the appeals of a number of mass media concerning the information of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic, S. Issakov of October 11, 2017 on his personal page in the social network Facebook about his negotiations with the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the current situation on the Kyrgyz-Kazakh state border, press service of the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan officially declares.