Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh President, Saudi King hold telephone conversationNursultan Nazarbayev held a telephone conversation with the King of Saudi Arabia Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
- Kazakhstan National Bank lowered a base rate to 9,75%For the first time from the moment of introduction of a base rate its level has reached unambiguous size.
- Gennady Golovkin becomes honorary citizen of Karaganda regionUndefeated Kazakhstani middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin has been honored for his merits to Kazakhstan.
- First volume of encyclopedia of sacred places of Kazakhstan releasedThe first volume of the encyclopedia of sacred places of Kazakhstan was presented at the National Museum in Astana today, within the framework of the 2nd Forum on the Sacred Geography of Kazakhstan.
- Ministry of Education and Science started implementation of the Address of the PresidentToday at a press conference in the press center of the Government, Vice Minister of Education and Science, Bibigul Assylova, told about the liberalization of education in the framework of the seventh direction of the Address of the Head of the State "Human Capital И the Basis of Modernization."
- Digitalization of state agencies necessary to increase public participation in politics. Gani Nygymetov
Digitalization of state agencies necessary to increase public participation in politics. Gani NygymetovIn the recent Address to the people of Kazakhstan, the Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev outlined 10 important tasks, the solution of which will allow the country to become one of the leaders of the new world. Gani Nygymetov, director of the Institute of Eurasian Integration (IEI), shared his expert opinion on what measures should be taken to improve the effectiveness of public administration.
- Croatian FM congratulates Kazakhstan on assuming UNSC PresidencyOn January 12, Ambassador of Kazakhstan Tolezhan Barlybayev met with Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of Croatia and Deputy Prime Minister of Croatia, Marija Pejcinovic Buric.
- Meeting of the Government to be held in Ukimet Uyi on January 16On Tuesday, January 16 at 10:00, a regular meeting of the Government is to be held in Ukimet Uyi.