Now viewing: All news
- Electoral districts to be available in Kazakhstan for Russian citizens on March 18Electoral districts will be available in 19 cities of Kazakhstan for the Russian citizens to have a chance to vote in the presidential elections on March 18.
- Social media help make Almaty better - Mayor BaibekAlmaty mayor Bauyrzhan Baibek said Wednesday social media and Internet help the city administration timely respond to the problems that may arise.
- 90% of Kazakhstanis do not accept destructive religious movements"Today the majority have learnt to discern moderate normal religiousness from radical ideology. The poll has showed that 90% of Kazakhstan people support the state policy and confrontation to destructive religious movements".
- Kazakhstan, Singapore view prospects of digitalization of economyOn February 19-21, Chair of the Senate Committee for International Relations, Defense and Security, Dariga Nazarbayeva, visited Singapore as the 63rd Lee Kuan Yew Exchange Fellow (LKYEF).
- Public figures shared the way to adapt to a new alphabetPublic figures commented on the introduction of a new version of the Kazakh alphabet
- Free walking tours launched in AstanaOn the eve of the 20th anniversary of Astana, the Capital Tourism Association announces the launch of free walking tours around Astana
- 45,000 official workplaces created over 2017 in Almaty45.000 official places were created in 2017. Mayor of the city Baurzhan Baibek informed about it during a meeting with the population
- Nazarbayev appointed head of the Accounts CommitteeNatalya Godunova was appointed chairman of the Accounts Committee for Control over Execution of the Republican Budget