Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan National Bank to continue investing pension assets in securities of developing countriesBased on the analysis of macroeconomic indicators, more attractive countries in terms of investment, the countries that are in the global indices of bonds of developing countries will be selected.
- Dariga Nazarbayeva proposed to create the EEU TVThe Chairman pointed out the low coverage of integration processes.
- Kazakhstan left six CIS countries behind in the Corruption Perceptions IndexThat is the best result over 18 years.
- President receives head of Nazarbayev Intellectual SchoolsKazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev held a meeting with Chairperson of the Management Board of the Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools Kulyash Shamshidinova.
- Flood hazard prompts evacuation of thousands in Almaty regionMany residents of Tuzdybastau village in Talgarskiy district in Almaty region were evacuated from their homes Tuesday because of flood hazard.
- Kazakhstan ratifies tax protocol with AzerbaijanHead of State Nursultan Nazarbayev has amended the Protocol on the avoidance of double taxation with Azerbaijan.
- Earthquake jolts KazakhstanAn earthquake measuring 4.3 on the MPV scale has been recorded on the territory of Kazakhstan earlier this morning by a group of seismological stations.
- Soyuz MS-06 capsule lands in KazakhstanThe capsule of Soyuz MS-06 with three crew members of the International Space Station has landed in the steppe in 146 km southeastwards Zhezkazgan in Kazakhstan.
- Day of Kazakhstan's Economy held in BerlinAt the initiative of the Kazakh Embassy in Berlin a business forum titled Day of Kazakhstan's Economy in Berlin was held in the German capital on February 26, 2018.