Now viewing: All news
- Up to 4 thousand Kazakhstan civil servants speak foreign languages100% of civil servants at the central level have higher education.
- Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant open for touristsTourists can visit not only the territory of the industrial site of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, but also the facilities that were not allowed to visit.
- Majilis to consider draft amendments to the republican budget for 2018-2020The document is aimed at implementing the addresses of the head of state and the five social initiatives.
- Kazakhstan PM familiarized with construction of a unique bridge in Atyrau regionBakytzhan Sagintayev got familiarized with the construction process of the bridge in Atyrau region.
- Arab companies willing to invest in Kazakhstan's projectsKazakh Invest plans to coordinate bilateral interaction of the business communities of the UAE and Kazakhstan on attracting investments, supporting and implementing investment projects.
- Tenge continues to strengthenDuring the morning session, the dollar rate was 327.62 tenge.
- Kazakhstan introduces visa-free regime up to three days for citizens of China and IndiaThe regime is for citizens of the two states, who are in transit by KazakhstanИs air companies through airports of Astana and Almaty.