Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan Majilis deputy awarded with the Japanese orderThe government of Japan awarded the order to the deputy for the idea of the theatre performance "Ahiko from Aktas" about the Japanese prisoner of one of the largest USSR labour camps.
- In Kazakhstan, 117 people were victims of labour slavery over a year101 of them are migrants, following the data of the international organization against trading in humans for the previous year.
- Kazakhstan to open more than 10 trade offices abroadAs of today, Kazakhstan has two trade offices abroad, they are in Russia.
- Head of Kazakh Invest proposed 50 investment projects to British businessmenBritish companies expressed interest in the infrastructure projects being implemented by Kazakhstan as part of the Chinese initiative One belt - one road.
- Kazakhstan expects deficits in liquefied gas in 2019 - the deputyIt will be caused by the fact that for the manufactures it is costly to supply gas to the internal market.
- Kazakhstan citizens transfer most money to Russia113.4 billion tenge was transferred abroad via money transfer systems over the three months.
- EU conducts total protection of personal data on social networksSuch giants as WhatsApp and Instagram prepare for the innovations in Europe, and Facebook does not react on the regulation being introduced.