Now viewing: All news
- Iran wins silver medal in int'l wrestling tournament in KazakhstanIran's Hamidreza Badakan snatched a silver medal in the 97 kg weight class at an international junior Greco Roman wrestling tournament held in Aktau, Kazakhstan.
- Hyundai, Kia on track to achieve 2018 sales targetHyundai Motor Co. and its affiliate Kia Motors Corp. are on track to achieve their sales target of 7.55 million vehicles this year as they are expected to post nearly 10 percent on-year sales growth in the second quarter.
- Golovkin may lose the champion titleThe IBF obliged Golovkin to have a fight with Ukrainian Sergey Derevyanchenko until August 3, 2018 to defend his title.
- Inauguration of President Putin takes place in the Grand Kremlin PalaceVladimir Putin will begin his fourth term as Russian president on Monday after he takes oath at a ceremony in the St Andrew's hall of the Grand Kremlin Palace.
- Astana to host Global Challenges Summit FestivalThe Global Challenges Summit Festival will take place in Astana from 17 to 19 May, 2018.
- Kyrgyzstan, Korea may launch direct Bishkek-Seoul flightsKyrgyzstan and the Republic of Korea discussed the possibility of launching direct flights connecting the capitals of the two countries.
- Nursultan Nazarbayev took part in the military parade in Otar baseMore than 3 thousand militants have demonstrated real military operation of intelligence agencies and special divisions to take over conditional bases of illegal military units.