Now viewing: All news
- In Kazakhstan, a pilot project on RFID vehicle tags to be launchedKazAvtoZhol National Company JSC launches a pilot project on RFID vehicle tags.
- Head of Buzgul Aurum to waive part of UAPF's expensesBakhytzhan Kenzhebayev is ready to waive expenses in the amount of 800 million tenge.
- Ablyazov's attempts to destabilize the situation in Kazakhstan were condemned in European Parliament
Ablyazov's attempts to destabilize the situation in Kazakhstan were condemned in European ParliamentDeputies of the European Parliament critically evaluated the crimes of Mukhtar Ablyazov.
- Kazakhstan asks European Parliament to facilitate rushing corrupted funds backAzat Peruashev proposes to create a joint working group to return funds of those who are corrupt hiding in Europe.
- Shumenov's opponent in the title fight in Astana became knownThe first and only light heavyweight and cruiseweight world champion from Kazakhstan will have a fight for the WBA belt.
- Kazakhstan's Ministry of Defense and Aerospace Industry presented a development plan of electronics industry
Kazakhstan's Ministry of Defense and Aerospace Industry presented a development plan of electronics industryIn the country, a register of trusted products in the sector will began.
- Kazakhstan regions with the large number of meat-lovers revealedThe large number of meat-lovers live in Atyrau region.