Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan takes lead in striving for green economy, Ban Ki-moonFormer U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has called Kazakhstan one of the leaders in striving for green economy.
- Kazakhstan has 3 cities of over one million populationPresident of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev voiced the trends related to the world urbanization.
- Astana citizens took first test-drive of KazakhstanИs electro taxiAt the facilities of the Kostanai car factory, the production of electric vehicles of the Chinese brand JAC model iEV7s is launched.
- KazakhstanИs car lovers buy the cars over 10 years oldThe proportion of old cars increased from 59.3% to 61.5% over the year.
- Oil production will fall after 2030 in Kazakhstan - KarabalinHe noted that until 2050 the productivity of many operating deposits would gradually reduce.
- Reformation of education will allow to change the global labour market - the PresidentThe pace of scientific and technical progress requires to change several specialties from the modern person.
- External debt of Kazakhstan increases every year - the ChairmanThe gross external debt of Kazakhstan as of January 1, 2018 made up 167.5 billion dollars.