Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan Ministry told about international flights to be opened this yearSince the beginning of this year, the air routes Atyrau-Frankfurt and Riga-Almaty have been opened.
- Kazakhstan called on to resolve Israeli-Palestinian conflict in UNThe Kazakhstan side calls on countries to avoid unilateral actions.
- Head of state signed law on business regulationThe signing was public.
- In Kazakhstan, prices for kindergarten services rose by 20% over the yearThe highest prices for preschool education in Astana and Almaty.
- Russia's Rosneft discovers new oil field in IraqBashneft International, a subsidiary of Russian state-owned oil company Rosneft discovered a new oil field in Iraq as a result of drilling of the first exploratory well at Block 12.
- Kazakh diagnosticians perform examinations in LondonKing's College London, one of the world's top expert institutions, invited Kazakhstan's forensic experts to conduct joint examinations in criminal cases.
- Trump cancels US-North Korea summitPresident Donald Trump said Thursday that the summit scheduled with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un for June 12 in Singapore has been canceled.