Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan purchased new-generation fighters from RussiaThe execution of the contract on delivery Su-30CM fighters expires in 2020.
- Kazakhstan citizens are more and more in debt every year - expertsEvery able-bodied Kazakhstan owes banks on average more than two monthly salaries. The most number of credits was taken by Almaty residents. The second - residents of Mangistau region, and in third place in terms of consumer debt - Astana.
- Experts talked on reasons for countryИs low technological developmentFor today, the country occupies 52nd place, lagging from Romania, Greece, ahead of Moldova and South Africa.
- US officials investigate case on money laundering in construction of gas pipeline through Kazakhstan
US officials investigate case on money laundering in construction of gas pipeline through KazakhstanThe three citizens of Russia, Armenia and Greece are charged in the case.
- How much Golovkin can gain in rematch with CaneloAccording to CaneloИs promoter of Oscar De La Hoya, Gennady Golovkin can receive more than 20 million dollars.
- Privatization of 50 assets of NWF Samruk-Kazyna to finish before year-endAkhmetzhan Yessimov called on Russian investors to take an active part in the ongoing privatization.
- Procedure to get driverИs license by foreigners simplified in KazakhstanFrom now foreigners will not be directed to organizations for working with a diplomatic corps. Thus, in order to get the specified government services, foreigners can present the same documents as individuals (legal entities) of Kazakhstan in departments of driver services or special public service centres.