Now viewing: All news
- China asked to release ethnic Kazakhs detained for dual citizenshipThe Foreign Ministries of Kazakhstan and China held consultations on consular affairs.
- Turkey to present thousands of copies of Quran to KazakhstanThe ceremony was held as part of ifter programs organized by TDV in the masque named after Saduakas Haji Gilani in Astana.
- Fujian village relieves the impoverished through art trainingThe Shuangxi Township in Pingnan County, southeast China's Fujian Province has successfully explored a poverty relief mode of art training, setting a good example for others in poverty alleviation.
- From poor to rich: A visit to a fishing village in southeast China"In the past we lived on boats floating on the sea; now we live on land, working in peace and contentment."
- Marx: A guide to present issuesThis year marks the 200th anniversary of the birth of Karl Marx, which offers us an opportunity to reflect upon the intellectual legacy and importance of Marx today
- OP-ED: History in Capital and Capital in historyIn Das Kapital or Capital, Karl Marx resolved the key conundrums of the classical political economy: what was value, where surplus value came from, why crises occurred, why the profit rate declined and how wages were determined - in the only way possible, by exposing its exploitative, crisis-ridden and internationally aggressive character.
- Tourism enriches impoverished village, improves incomeTremendous changes have happened in Chixi village, southeastern China's Fujian province after 30 years of poverty alleviation. Hailed as the "best village of poverty relief", Chixi village has made an excellent path of gaining wealth while protecting ecology through tourism.