Now viewing: All news
- China, India ready to deepen their economic tiesIndia has been one of the fastest-growing large economies in the world for over two decades. However, the country's performance in terms of GDP growth and macroeconomic stability has been dwarfed by that of China.
- Can China and Pakistan work together in building economic links to third markets?Will Pakistan become a pragmatic bridgehead for China's cooperation with Europe? It may be too early to say yes, but the country's broad potential has attracted great attention.
- Summit to open new page for SCO: Chinese analystsThe 18th Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Summit is scheduled for June 9-10 in Qingdao.
- To benefit all mankind, cooperation is neededRecently US President Donald Trump's "drunken fist" on trade issues has dazzled the world. Its allies have all been affected. Grievances and anger enshroud the West. Many of Trump's practices are like "drunk driving," which is destroying the global trade regulations and inviting chaos to the world economy.
- Xi-Putin summit boosts China-Russia tiesRussian President Vladimir Putin speaks after being presented with the Friendship Medal of the People's Republic of China by Chinese President Xi Jinping at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on Friday.
- Commentary: Security, economic, and people-to-people cooperation vital to SCOAfter years of running, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) has grown into a new type of comprehensive regional organization, with security, economic, people-to-people and cultural cooperation supporting it as three important pillars.
- SCO to be new model for int'l cooperationUnder the guidance of the "Shanghai Spirit", the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will grow into a new model for international cooperation.
- Kazakhstan supports Mongolia's efforts to partake in SCONursultan Nazarbayev met with President of Mongolia Khaltmaagiin Battulga.