Now viewing: All news
- First China-Thailand joint think tank forum kicks off in BeijingThe first China-Thailand joint think tank forum kicked off Friday in Beijing.
- Gold production in ore concentration plant of East Kazakhstan beganGold reserves at the Kyzyl deposit are estimated to 7.3 million ounces with 7.7 g/t gold.
- Kazakhstan plans to export horse meat to JapanAs they said in Kazakh Export, horse meat produced in Kazakhstan is popular among Japanese people.
- In Kazakhstan, number of foreign students to reach 20 thousand by autumnAs of today, the universities of Kazakhstan provide education to 14 thousand foreign students.
- Kazakhstan's top-10 second-tier banks spent 1.9 billion tenge in 1st quarter on advertisingThe largest banks of Kazakhstan have decreased expenses on promoting banking services by 5.1% over the year.
- Half a trillion-tenge investment was directed to transport infrastructure of KazakhstanThat is by 43% higher than a year ago.
- Ministry of Finance to receive information on Kazakhstan citizens' foreign accountsKazakhstan has joint the OECD Multilateral Agreement. It will allow to cease the outflow of capital from the country.
- Amber 'Golden Bridge' to be erected in AstanaThe cost of the construction is about 3 million dollars at the outset.