Now viewing: All news
- Denis Ten: New details of high profile caseDuring the face-to face interrogation held in killing Nuraly Kiyasov admitted that it was he who stabbed Denis Ten.
- Saudi Arabia to inaugurate 'express lane' for pilgrimsSaudi Arabia on Monday announced plans to establish an "express lane" for visiting pilgrims that will, when complete, facilitate pilgrim traffic to the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- At least 50 dead, 156 injured in forest fires near AthensAt least 50 people have died and 156 have been injured in forest fires raging near Athens, the Greek Civil Protection Agency said on Tuesday.
- N. Korea begins dismantling missile engine test siteNorth Korea has begun to dismantle a missile engine testing site in line with a promise made by its leader, Kim Jong-un, at his historic summit with U.S. President Donald Trump.
- Upward of 200 Kazakhstanis bought cancelled toursTravel offers of Natali Tours Company have been cancelled in Kazakhstan Russia and Belarus.
- Pilot spelling in Latin tested in KazakhstanAbout 300 pupils from various Kazakhstani regions assisted to find out poor spelling of the new alphabet.
- Annually almost 600 Kazakhstani kids diagnosed cancer610 cases of oncological diseases in children were detected last year.
- Kazakhstan changed tariff rates for parking at airportsRates for parking at the landside area and at the covered parking complex do not have changed.