Now viewing: All news
- Commentary: China's large domestic market helps it withstand trade conflictsRecently, China has been acting calmly in its counteraction against the US-led trade war, on just grounds, to its advantage, and with restraint.
- Demand for dollar boosts in KazakhstanThe net-sale in exchange offices amounted to 79.9 billion tenge.
- Collection of rare engraving of Pablo Picasso brought to AstanaAn exhibition is held in the National Museum from August 8 to November 3.
- Beef and horse meat went up in price by 8% over the year in Kazakhstan - surveyThe highest price in July 2018 for horse meat - 1666 tenges per kilo.
- US not solving any issue on China-US trade frictions: Kazakh official"The US is not solving any issue on the China-US trade frictions by simply imposing extra tariffs on Chinese products".
- Parents of Kazakhstan citizens detained in USA do not believe in their daughters' guiltNow, two Kazakhstan citizens are detained - they are Aziza Dzhalolova and Diora Ashirova. Elena Kudaibergenova was released under the guarantee of her place of residence relating to her health state.
- Some foreign TV channels face ban on broadcasting in KazakhstanA number of foreign TV channels were withdrawn the certificate of posting to the account and discontinued retransmission on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.