Now viewing: All news
- 70% of software programmes are unlicensed in KazakhstanIn this connection, the Ministry of Justice plans to improve legislation in force.
- Some Latin American states to abolish visa regime for KazakhstanThree more Latin American countries will lift visa regime for Kazakhstani nationals, Kazakh Ambassador to Brazil Kairat Sarzhanov said at the briefing in Astana.
- EU unemployment rate at 6.7 pct in SeptemberThe European Union's unemployment rate was 6.7 percent in September, Eurostat revealed on Wednesday.
- Dollar loses popularity among Kazakh citizensThe statistics indicate that over the current year 999.9 billion tenges have been sold in exchange offices of Kazakhstan.
- National Bank of Kazakhstan told about inflation in 2019The National Bank's goal for 2019 will be keeping inflation in the corridor between 4 to 6 per cent, Akishev said.
- Kazakhstan's universities listed in the best world universities rankingsUnique tasks facing universities of a certain region are taken into account while compiling rankings. Almost a third of universities from the rankings of the best univer
- Kazakh Foreign Minister discussed cooperation with Red Cross Vice PresidentThe Red Cross representative has highly appraised the Kazakh President's role in nuclear disarmament.