Now viewing: All news
- Dubai Economic Security Centre, Kazakh Civil Service Agency discuss coopDr. Mohammed Ahmed Al Jaber, UAE Ambassador to Kazakhstan, attended a meeting between Alik Shpekbayev, Chairman of the Agency for Civil Service Affairs and Anti-Corruption of Kazakhstan, and Faisal Yousef Sulaitin, Executive Director of the Dubai Economic Security Centre, and his delegation at the agency's headquarters.
- N. Korea delayed New York talks with U.S.: S. Korean ministerNorth Korea called for the postponement of high-level talks with the United States in New York, Seoul's top diplomat said Thursday.
- Toshiba to axe 7,000 jobs in 5 years: sourcesToshiba Corp. is planning to cut about 7,000 jobs globally in the next five years as part of its restructuring efforts, sources close to the matter said Thursday.
- 13 confirmed dead in U.S. bar shootingThirteen people were confirmed dead in a mass shooting Wednesday night in the city of Thousand Oaks in Southern California, including an officer and a gunman, local authorities said.
- Nazarbayev opens Collective Security Council meeting in AstanaSome issues were addressed by the heads of state in narrow meetings.
- Money transfers within Kazakhstan beat the recordSince the beginning year, Kazakh citizens have transferred 57 billion tenge.
- Process of obtaining work permits in Almaty by foreign migrants is simplifiedDuring the last year, the city observed a positive trend in the simplification of the filling process.