Now viewing: All news
- China, PNG agree to upgrade partnershipChinese President Xi Jinping and Papua New Guinea (PNG) Prime Minister Peter O'Neill agreed on Friday to establish a comprehensive strategic partnership between their countries, as analysts called the bilateral ties a "role model" for China and Pacific island countries.
- Study finds why people drink coffeeThe more sensitive people are to the bitter taste of caffeine, the more coffee they drink, reported a study from Northwestern Medicine and QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute in Australia.
- N. Korean leader orders development of gateway city to ChinaNorth Korean leader Kim Jong-un has instructed a sweeping development of Sinuiju, the North's main border city with China, Pyongyang's media reported Friday.
- Ballets Scheherazade and Les Sylphides to be premiered in AstanaThe premiere of M. Fokine's two brilliant one-act ballets from the Silver Age Ballet period - Les Sylphides to the music of F. Chopin and Scheherazade to the music of N. Rimsky-Korsakov - will take place towards the end of the year 2018 - on November 30 and December 1.
- UK intends to assist Kazakhstan in developing creative economyThe forum aimed at creating an active network of leaders, who will contribute to the development of cultural and creative economy of Central Asia in close cooperation with the UK.
- Commentary: China, Papua New Guinea to map out bright futureChinese President Xi Jinping left Beijing for his two-day state visit to Papua New Guinea (PNG) on Thursday
- Shanghai to create better environment for privately-owned companiesShanghai mayor Ying Yong has pledged support to private enterprises, and introduced several measures to boost the healthy development of the private sector.