Now viewing: All news
- Silver coin with diamond released into circulation in Kazakhstan"Kokbori" collectible coins of "Cult animals - totems of nomads" series were released into circulation on November 28 by the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- CIS states embark on drafting innovation cooperation program for 2021-2030The Commonwealth of Independent States participating countries have embarked on drafting a new Interstate Innovation Cooperation Program set to run in 2021-2030.
- 10 dead, 29 wounded in bomb, gunfire in Afghan capitalAt least 10 people died and 29 were wounded in a car bomb followed by gunfire in the Afghan capital Kabul on Wednesday, in an attack claimed by the Taliban.
- Foreign investment in Almaty exceed $3B in 10 years - mayorForeign investment into Almaty city has amounted to $3.5 billion over the past 10 years, mayor Bauyrzhan Baibek claimed at the Almaty Invest Forum 2018.
- UN launches new fund to advance sustainable development in Aral Sea regionUN Secretary-General Antуnio Guterres has urged countries to fund a new initiative designed to reduce vulnerability, advance sustainable development and create decent living conditions for millions of people living around the Aral Sea.
- Kazakh Labor Ministry forecasts an increasing demand for freelancersThe specialists note that flexible working arrangements are gradually becoming popular among Kazakh citizens.
- Center for Kazakh Literature and Culture to be opened in MadridThe Center will allow library readers to get acquainted with the tradition and culture, the art of the Kazakh people.
- New aide to Kazakh President appointedYerulan Zhamaubayev is now an aide to the President.