Now viewing: All news
- First baby born using uterus transplanted from deceased donorA Brazilian woman with uterine infertility gave birth to a healthy baby girl using a womb transplanted from a deceased donor, becoming the first case of its kind in the world, according to a recent study.
- South Korean National Assembly ratifies revised deal for free trade with U.S.The National Assembly on Friday ratified a revised free trade agreement between South Korea and the United States, completing the final domestic procedure needed for its implementation.
- Tool designed to track steps of cells' development: studyResearchers at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis have developed a new tool described as a "flight data recorder" for developing cells, illuminating the paths cells take as they progress from one type to another.
- UAE welcomes Pope Francis visit in FebruaryHis Holiness Pope Francis is to visit the United Arab Emirates in February next year, it has been announced in Abu Dhabi and in the Vatican City, in Rome.
- Almaty hosts Short Track Speed Skating World Cup third stageMore than 150 athletes from 18 states have arrived to compete.
- Kazakh President proposes to hold the next session of EEU in AstanaThe Head of State pointed out the positive trends in the activity of joint enterprises.
- Trade turnover btw Kazakhstan and South Korea has reached a record US $2.5 billionSouth Korean investors got familiarized with over 50 new projects in Kazakhstan.