Now viewing: All news
- Chang'e 4 makes world-first landing on moon's far sideHumankind's lunar exploration history saw the opening of a new chapter on Thursday morning as the world's first explorer of the moon's far side landed at its destination after a 26-day space journey.
- Kazakhstan welcomed 618 babies on the New Year's Eve618 infants were born on the New Year's Eve the countrywide.
- Magnitogorsk building collapse rescue operation overThe rescue operation on the site of the residential building collapse in Magnitogorsk has finished, there are no bodies left in the rubble.
- Kazakhstan pioneers a new tradition in UN Security CouncilThe permanent representation office of Kazakhstan at the United Nations has organized an official ceremony of installing the national flags of the countries elected to the United Nations Security Council for 2019-20.
- EBRD starts a new project to support first-time business ladiesThe programme will bring 350 women entrepreneurs from 14 regional centers of Kazakhstan together.
- Trailer of Kazakh film 'Ayka' appeared on the netThe film comes out on February 14.
- Gennady Golovkin to be father for third timeFamous American insider Mike Coppinger writing for Fox Sports and The Ring shared such information.
- Kazakh leader inks Law on CinematographyThe law is being published in the press.