Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan, Armenia discuss cooperation in crime preventionMinister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kalmukhanbet Kassymov has met today with Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Armenia to the Republic of Kazakhstan Gagik Galachyan.
- Mayor: Average salary exceeds KZT230 thousand in AstanaThe cityИs main investors are small-business representatives.
- US secretary of state arrives in Baghdad on unannounced visitThe United States' secretary of state made a surprise visit to Baghdad to meet with Iraqi officials on Wednesday, as a part of an extensive tour of the Middle East in a bid to reassure its allies of Washington's commitment to the region.
- What will Astana akimat offer to youth in 2019?As reported before, year 2019 was declared by the President of the country as The Year of Youth.
- China briefs diplomats from 12 countries on situation in XUARA joint delegation of representatives of diplomatic missions from 12 countries accredited in China (Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Pakistan, Thailand) visited the cities of Urumqi, Kashgar and Hotan of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region (XUAR) of China.
- Kazakhstan leads in the number of students studying in RussiaOver 65 thousand students from Kazakhstan are studying in Russian education institutions.
- Nazarbayev makes a statement upon the end of operations to return Kazakh nationals from SyriaKazakhstan will keep on returning the children captive in the war zones.
- World Bank reduces its forecast for oil price to $67 per barrel for 2019-20In December, the World Bank forecasted the average oil price of 71 dollars per barrel for the next three years.