Now viewing: All news
- Japanese Olympic Committee chief denies corruption allegationJapan's Olympics chief on Tuesday denied an allegation of bribery linked to Tokyo's successful bid to host the 2020 Olympic Games after the International Olympic Committee and French authorities launched an investigation.
- AI elements to be used by eGov.kzArtificial intelligence components will be implemented in eGov.kz portal of Kazakhstan, Minister of Information and Communications Dauren Abayev said at the Governmental meeting in Astana today.
- 64pct of Kazakhstanis use smartphones to access Internet - Information Minister64 percent of Kazakhstanis use smartphones to access the Internet, said Dauren Abayev, the Minister of Information and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- NB expects inflation at 5-6% by 2019 endAt the end of 2018, inflation in Kazakhstan remained at 5-7%, as predicted earlier by the National Bank.
- Kazakhstan to establish Committee for Quality Control, Goods and Services SafetyIt is planned to complete all the organizational works on the CommitteeИs establishment in April 2019.
- Astana and Almaty Airports cancel flights to GermanyStrikes by security personnel in 8 large airports of Germany are taking place January 15th.
- Kazakhstan reduces marriage registration period to three daysPeople will be able to choose the marriage registration date within 2 months from the day of the application.
- Kazakhstan demonstrates 10th gasoline price around the worldIn the country, people pay 48 cents or KZT180 in national currency for a liter of gasoline.