Now viewing: All news
- European Commission fines Mastercard И570 millionThe European Commission has fined the card scheme Mastercard И570 566 000 for limiting the possibility for merchants to benefit from better conditions offered by banks established elsewhere in the Single Market, in breach of EU antitrust rules.
- Caspian states set to ratification of Convention on Legal Status of Caspian SeaCaspian-littoral states began intra-state procedures required for the ratification of the Convention on the Legal Status of the Caspian Sea, according to First Deputy FM Mukhtar Tleuberdi.
- Births drop 2 years in row in ChinaBirths on the Chinese mainland declined by 2 million last year, the second consecutive year of decline since a universal second-child policy was adopted, the National Bureau of Statistics said on Monday.
- Kazakhstan to introduce obligatory vaccines against cervical cancerThese vaccines will have been introduced into the immunization programme by 2020.
- UAPF's pension assets exceeded KZT9tlnFollowing 2018, the Unified Accumulative Pension FundИs return on pension assets was 11.3%, and the real asset return was 5.97%.
- Astana Airport increases sanitary control over fluAccording to the Ministry of Health, the incidence of influenza is under control in Astana.
- Brent oil increases in priceAccording to the last trading, the crude oil Brent futures price rose to US $62.85 per barrel.