Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan ranks 44th in ranking of safest countriesThe Global Finance magazine made a list of the safest countries of the world.
- Olympics: Applications for Tokyo Games tickets to open as early as AprilOrganizers of the Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games said Wednesday they will start accepting ticket applications for next year's competitions as early as this April.
- Over 20,000 jobs to be created under Industrialization Programme in 2019Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development Zhenis Kassymbek reported to the Head of State on the course of implementation of the Industrialization Programme.
- Kazakhstan partook in over 1000 UNSC meetingsAnother major priority of Kazakhstan’s presidency of the United Nations Security Council is the creation of the zone of peace, security, cooperation and development in the Central Asian region.
- Kazakhstan's exports exceeded US $50bn in 2018Exports of processed products amounted to US $14.3 billion in Kazakhstan.
- Nazarbayev: Ministers' work should be evaluated by the people's well-being rateThe Head of State has underlined that the entire economy is for people in the long run.
- More than 200 books in Kazakh have been placed in Stockholm's libraryBooks in 115 languages, including Kazakh, are available in the library.