Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan population census likely to be deferred to 2020It is planned to postpone Kazakhstan's national population census until 2020.
- New images from NASA confirm Ultima Thule's flat shapeThe New Horizons mission from National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has confirmed the shape of the most distant object ever explored, Kuiper Belt object nicknamed "Ultima Thule," to be flat rather than spherical, according to latest images the spacecraft sent back to Earth.
- 27 Russian children returned from Iraq to RussiaTwenty seven Russian children, whose mothers are serving prison terms in Iraq, have returned to Russia, a spokesman with the Emergencies Ministry told TASS.
- UNICEF calls for national, int'l help for 13.5 m uprooted children in AfricaAt least 13.5 million uprooted children in Africa need strengthened national actions as well as regional and international cooperation to uphold their rights and help them fulfill their potential, the UN children's agency appealed Saturday.
- Air Astana announces revised check-in timing for flights departing from IstanbulThe closing time for check-in for Air Astana flights departing Istanbul's new airport will be revised to one hour before scheduled flight departure time, with effect from 3rd March 2019
- Uzbekistan to establish Development BankPresident instructed the Central Bank to create a Development Bank with a capital of $500 million.
- New Zealand to offer free mental health support to youthsPorirua near New Zealand capital Wellington will be the first community to benefit from a trial of free mental health support, which aims to expand access options and the range of therapies, health officials said on Monday.
- Kazakhstan's car production soars by almost 80%"Last year, Kazakhstan's automotive industry facilities manufactured 30,000 cars, which is 78.8 percent more than a year earlier. Cars are mainly produced in East Kazakhstan region (60.8% of all car production in Kazakhstan): 18.300 cars, 59.9% more than a year earlier".