Now viewing: All news
- WGS 2019: Astana Civil Service Hub discusses ways of improving government servicesThe Astana Civil Service Hub (ACSH), taking place at the World Government Summit (WGS) being held in Dubai from 10-12 February, discussed ways to improve government services, increase public sector efficiency and promote exchange of expertise.
- Kazakhstan, Russia, Iran ink memo on wheat trade coopAgriculture authorities of Kazakhstan, Russia and Iran inked a Memorandum of Mutual Understanding on cooperation in wheat trade.
- Dimash Qudaibergen invited to give concerts in Canada, South Korea and TurkeyDimash Qudaibergen's March solo show in Moscow has almost sold out, his mother told.
- Head of NBK clarifies tenge's strengthening against US dollarThe Governor of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, Daniyar Akishev, has clarified what caused the appreciation in the Kazakhstani tenge's exchange rate.
- New Brexit deal vote unlikely until 4 weeks before planned exit: PM MayBritish lawmakers are unlikely to get a vote on a Brexit deal until just four weeks before Britain's planned exit from the European Union (EU), British Prime Minister Theresa May said Tuesday.
- Olympics: Tokyo says venues for 2020 on course, unveils to mediaNew facilities being built in the Tokyo Bay area ahead of the 2020 Olympics and Paralympics were shown to the media Tuesday, with the metropolitan government saying construction was on course.
- Kazakhstan GDP growth reaches 2.9% in January 2019, says Economy MinisterGDP growth in January 2019 was 2.9%, Minister of National Economy of Kazakhstan Timur Suleimenov has told today's Government session.
- Russian tourists name Astana as one of CIS' most romantic citiesOn Monday, Russia's TurStat analytical agency published the results of the CIS' Most Romantic Cities online survey.