Now viewing: All news
- Top diplomats of N.K., Vietnam meet ahead of Trump-Kim summitNorth Korea's foreign minister met his Vietnamese counterpart on Wednesday, the North's state media said, amid prospects for a possible state visit by North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to Hanoi this month.
- S. Korea will seek to export 'smart cities', says President MoonSouth Korea will seek to export its smart cities following the construction of two test-bed cities here, President Moon Jae-in said Wednesday, calling for all-out efforts to make the new cities a success.
- Astana, New Delhi discuss trade, economic and investment coopIndian companies will join construction of a solar electro and coal power stations in Kazakhstan. NTPC Limited, India's largest power conglomerate, has signed a Memorandum with Kazakh Invest during the official visit of Kazakhstan's delegation to India.
- BRI brings rare development opportunities to Panama: expertThe Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) has brought opportunities to Latin America and contributed to the harmonious progress of human society, said Eddie Tapiero.
- Pifagor founder tells President how to fall in love with mathsAssan Zholdassov, founder of Pifagor company, revealed how to fall in love with mathematics.
- President Nazarbayev meets with winners of 100 New Faces projectA meeting of President Nursultan Nazarbayev with winners of the republican project "100 new faces of Kazakhstan" has just kicked off in Astana.
- The world needs bridges, not ditchesLeadership for more than 200 years was the claim of the western world, led by the United States: militarily, economically, technologically, and morally.
- Belt and Road Initiative remarkable: Pakistani PresidentThe most remarkable aspect of China's opening up is the Belt and Road Initiative, as well as the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), Pakistani President Arif Alvi told a group of Chinese reporters in Islamabad recently.