Now viewing: All news
- Cooperate to solve economic and trade disputesChinese President Xi Jinping praised the important progress made in the new round of China-U.S. high-level economic and trade consultations in his meeting with US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Feb.15.
- Italian Eni increases oil & gas production in KazakhstanItalian oil and gas company Eni increased its oil and natural gas production in Kazakhstan by 8.3 percent in 2018 compared to 2017.
- ‘Caspian Sea Legal Status’ meeting kicks off in BakuHigh-level ministers of the five littoral states of the Caspian Sea-Russia, Iran, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan- have met in Baku to monitor the implementation of the Convention on the Legal Status of the sea.
- National cinema support centre to be established in KazakhstanAs part of implementation of the Law "On Cinematography", Kazakhstan is planning to open a national cinema support centre.
- UNESCO Almaty Office introduced schoolgirls to the world of scienceLast week the UNESCO Almaty Office celebrated the International Day of Women and Girls in Science. This time special attention was paid to schoolgirls.
- Nazarbayev, Lukoil CEO meet in AstanaHead of State Nursultan Nazarbayev has met with President of PJSC Lukoil Oil Company Vagit Alekperov.
- Chanel's legendary creative director, fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld dies at 85Fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, best known for being the creative mastermind behind the iconic French powerhouse Chanel for over three decades, has died at the age of 85.
- Study shows smoking could hinder body's ability to fight skin cancerSmoking could directly affect how smokers' bodies deal with the melanoma cancer cells, making them less likely to survive the disease.
- Kazakhstan's gold production grew 0.7% in JanProduction of unwrought gold and semi-processed gold or in powder form reached 6,308 kg in January this year that is 0.7% more as compared to the last January.
- 2 killed, more than 50 injured in Daegu sauna fireTwo people were killed and more than 50 others injured after a fire broke out Tuesday at a public sauna in Daegu.
- Kazakh Ambassador takes part in Warwick Central Asia ForumLast week, the Ambassador of Kazakhstan to the United Kingdom Erlan Idrissov took part in a roundtable discussion on the topic of "The Belt and Road Initiative and the Future of Central Asia" at the Warwick Central Asia Forum.