Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan's 'Night God' to be presented at BIFFESNochnoi bog (Night God) by Kazakhstani director Adilkhan Yerzhanov will be featured into the Asian Cinema Competition at the 11th edition of the Bengaluru International Film Festival (BIFFES).
- President Nazarbayev: Country’s government should be dismissedKazakhstan's President Nursultan Nazarbayev has dismissed the country's cabinet of ministers on Thursday. He announced the decision on dismissing the Government in a special address.
- Kazakh exporters to enjoy simplified accession to markets of China, UAE, IranKazakhstan will simplify the procedure of accession of the domestic exporters to the Chinese, Emirati and Iranian markets.
- Documentary about Denis Ten to be released on Feb 23"Denis Ten - The Greatest Show," a documentary about the late Kazakhstani figure skater, will be premiered on February 23 in Almaty.
- Astana Botanical Garden to open in AprilThe Astana Botanical Garden will open its doors to visitors in April, Kazinform correspondent cites Gulnara Sitpayeva, General Director of the Institute of Botany and Phytointroduction.
- Kazakhstan to launch above 100 industrial projects this year"120 industrial projects will be implemented this year in Kazakhstan under the state industrialization program," Industry and Infrastructure Development Minister of Kazakhstan Zhenis Kassymbek said.
- New football team may emerge in Turkestan rgnIt is planned to create Football Club Turan in Turkestan region, said Polat Kyrykbayev, Head of the region's Sport and Physical Culture Department.
- New TV channel Dombyra presented in AlmatyA presentation of a new music TV channel called Dombyra was held in Almaty on Thursday.
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S10, 5G model alongside foldable phoneSamsung Electronics Co. on Thursday unveiled its latest flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S10, along with a 5G variant, expanding its product lineup to better target the premium market.
- 69 killed in devastating Bangladesh fireA devastating fire that ripped through a number of buildings on Wednesday night in old part of Bangladesh capital Dhaka have killed at least 69 people, mostly women and children, and injured scores of others.
- First meeting of High Level Working Group on Caspian Sea held in BakuThe first meeting of the High Level Working Group on the Caspian Sea was held on February 19-20, 2019 in Baku.