Now viewing: All news
- Main cultural event of March: Ilya Mashkevich, Maria Mudryak and Medet Chotabayev gave concert in Astana
Main cultural event of March: Ilya Mashkevich, Maria Mudryak and Medet Chotabayev gave concert in AstanaFamous and sought-after representatives of the musical world Ilya Mashkevich, Maria Mudryak and Medet Chotabayev performed a grand concert themed Masterpieces of the Musical Art on March 2 at the Astana Opera Grand Hall.
- Northern Spain hit by more than 120 wildfires as warm, dry conditions prevailSpain has been struck by more than 120 wildfires in the northern regions of Asturias and Cantabria, where warm temperatures and strong overnight winds have fanned flames, and investigators believed many might have been ignited deliberately, officials said Monday.
- Deputy FM of Austria expected in Kazakhstan"1ST Deputy Minister for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs of Austria Johannes Peterlik is expected to pay a working visit to Kazakhstan on March 6," Aibek Smadiyarov, the official spokesperson of the Kazakh Foreign Ministry, said.
- 2019 Winter Universiade: Kazakhstan thrash Sweden in hockey matchThe Kazakhstan men's ice hockey team earned a lopsided victory over Sweden at the Krasnoyarsk 2019 Winter Universiade.
- Iranian airline resumes flights to AlmatyThe Civil Aviation Committee of the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan has issued a foreign air carrier certificate to Mahan Air, an Iranian airline.
- Air Astana operating flights to/from India via alternative routesAir Astana Airlines reports that until 4th March 2019, Pakistan's airspace remains closed.
- Kazakh, Egyptian business leaders to gather in AstanaOn March 5, Astana will host the Kazakhstan-Egypt Business Forum, which will be attended by representatives of the business communities of the two countries.
- Alexey Poltoranin left for Moscow, Kazakh MFAKazakhstan's skier Alexey Poltoranin accused of using doping at the World Championship in Austria has left for Moscow as soon as he has been released.
- At least 14 killed as apparent tornadoes hit U.S. southern statesAt least 14 people were killed as apparent "large and destructive" tornadoes hit U.S. southern states of Alabama and Georgia on Sunday, the authorities confirmed.
- Kazakhstan's The Gold of the Great Steppe exhibition to unveil in MoscowResidents and guests of the Russian capital will get a unique chance to familiarize with exclusive archeological finds from the archives of East Kazakhstan region.
- S. Korea's per capita income to reach $30,000South Korea's per capita income is expected to surpass US$30,000 for the first time, the finance minister said Monday, a dramatic rags-to-riches success story that has no parallel in contemporary history