Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh ministers to meet with citizens in regionsThe Kazakhstan Cabinet members intend to visit the regions of the country in the first quarter of 2019.
- Minsk to host CIS meeting on international youth cooperationMinsk to host CIS meeting on international youth cooperationMINSK. KAZINFORM the working group to draft the CIS international youth cooperation strategy for 2021-2030 will meet at the CIS Executive Committee in Minsk on 5-6 March.
- APCEIU and UNESCO Almaty Office launched GCED Clearinghouse web site in RussianThe GCED Clearinghouse, a global database on GCED, was jointly set up by UNESCO and APCEIU to facilitate information sharing and enhance knowledge and understanding of GCED.
- 127 countries have adopted legislation to regulate plastic bags - UNShifting to renewable energy could save up to 150 million lives by the end of the century amid concerns that six billion people regularly inhale air "so polluted that it puts their life, health and well-being at risk", a UN-appointed independent rights expert said on Monday.
- Sarah Berger arrives in Kazakhstan, attends social drama previewWell-known British actress and director of the Royal National Theatre of Great Britain Sarah Berger has arrived in Astana as an honored guest of the preview of To be or not to be, a feature film by Association of parents of children with disabilities.
- Kazakh ambassador meets Indian PMOn sidelines of the Rising India Summit 2019 organized by CNN-News18, Ambassador of Kazakhstan to India Bulat Sarsenbayev met with Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi.
- Government sums up Nurly Zhol program results for 2015-2019Kazakh Prime Minister Askar Mamin has summed up the results of the Nurly Zhol State Program realization.
- Qazaq Air to connect Kazakhstan with more international destinationsQazaq Air gained a permit to operate international air services.
- Ex-Nissan boss Ghosn granted bail after over 3 months in detentionA Tokyo court approved Tuesday the release of former Nissan Motor Co. Chairman Carlos Ghosn on bail of 1 billion yen ($9 million) following more than 100 days of detention over financial misconduct allegations.
- IDIF to show Kazakhstan's short moviePryatki (Hide-and-Seek) short feature by Kazakhstan's director Venera Kairzhanova will be screened at The Independent Days International Film Festival in Karlsruhe, Germany.