Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh Ombudsman partakes in GANHRI Annual MeetingThe Annual Meeting of the Global Alliance of National Human Rights Institutions took place in Geneva from 4th through 7th March 2019.
- We have everything, says President about Kazakhstan's potentialPresident of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev has called to develop the country's domestic production of goods.
- Air pollution claims 7 million lives a year: UN rights expertA UN human rights expert has said that air pollution can kill up to seven million people a year.
- Kazakh Youth Championship brings together 270 wrestlersTaraz played a host to the Youth Greco-Roman Wrestling Championship of Kazakhstan.
- Global stocks weaken ahead of update from the ECBGlobal stocks edged lower Thursday as markets awaited trade news and the European Central Bank's policy statement, according to a Dow Jones Newswires report supplied to Efe.
- Kazakhstan and Austria pledge to bolster bilateral tradeKazakhstan and Austria intend to develop all-round political cooperation, to realize fully the potential of trade and economic ties, to closely cooperate at the international level.
- Samsung files patent for wireless TVSamsung Electronics Co. has submitted a patent for a cordless television, highlighting its efforts to expand the realm of wireless charging beyond smartphones to premium TVs.