Now viewing: All news
- China's deep-sea exploration technology system takes initial shapeChina's comprehensive technology system to explore the mysterious deep sea has taken initial shape, after the country's three marine geological survey vessels completed their first expeditions in the recent two years, said an official with the China Geological Survey (CGS), an institute under the Ministry of Natural Resources on March 6.
- Shanghai upgrades reform measures to optimize business environmentShanghai is building better and better business environment with upgraded measures, demonstrating its charm to foreign investors.
- More areas in China open to wholly foreign-owned enterprisesChina will roll out more opening measures in the agriculture, mining, manufacturing and service sectors, and allow wholly foreign-funded enterprises to operate in more sectors, a senior official of the country's top economic planner said.
- Kazakh President extends condolences over plane crash in EthiopiaThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, has sent a telegram of condolence to the President of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Sahle-Work Zewde.
- KazNU to train specialists for Smart CityAl-Farabi KazNU opens a Two-Diploma Innovative Specialists Training Program - "Smart City" in order to implement the "Digital Kazakhstan" State Program.
- Barys Astana makes it into second round of Gagarin CupIn Astana, Barys Hockey Club has won the seventh match of the series vs. Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod.
- Golden Man to be showcased in KazanThe National Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan on March 15, 2019, at 5 pm opens the exhibition "The Great Steppe: History and Culture" in the exhibition hall "Manege" of the State Museum-Preserve "Kazan Kremlin" (Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, the Russian Federation).
- China to further push online education with technologyThe scale of online education in China continues to expand as the government takes further efforts to promote technology integration in the education sphere.
- China's first ecological civilization pilot zone moves towards green growthBy introducing a series of creative measures to purify waters and green land, southeast China's Fujian Province has been moving forward for better ecological environment after it was designated by China as its first national ecological civilization pilot zone in June 2016.
- Beijing Daxing International Airport to start operation this yearBeijing Daxing International Airport is expected to be completed on June 30 this year and put into use before September 30, said Feng Zhenglin, director of the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC).