Now viewing: All news
- UAE, Kazakhstan developing military cooperationSalem Saif Sultan Al Kaabi, Acting Charge d'Affaires of the UAE Embassy in Astana, has met with Ruslan Zhaksylykov, Commander-in-Chief of the National Guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and discussed boosting cooperation.
- Kazakh Ambassador presents credentials to Governor-General of JamaicaThe Ambassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Andrian Yelemessov, presented his credentials to the Governor-General of Jamaica, Sir Patrick Linton Allen.
- Kazakhstan suspends Boeing 737 MAX flightsKazakhstan has suspended Boeing 737 MAX flights since March 13 operated by SCAT air carrier.
- Nissan to withdraw luxury Infiniti brand in Western Europe in 2020Nissan Motor Co. said Tuesday its luxury Infiniti brand will withdraw from markets in Western Europe in early 2020 as part of a restructuring plan to focus sales on growth markets such as North America and China.
- PM: It is necessary to intensify Turkic-Speaking States’ economic cooperationThe Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin, has held today a meeting with the Secretary General of the Cooperation Council of Turkic Speaking States (CCTS), Bagdad Amreyev.
- British PM's Brexit deal rejected by parliament againBritish Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit deal was rejected again on Tuesday by MPs in the second meaningful vote in the parliament since January, increasing uncertainty about how the country will leave the European Union.
- Kazakhstan set to boost its export to IranAt today's plenary session the Kazakh Majilis has approved the draft law on ratification of an interim agreement on free trade area between the EAEU and Iran.
- Kazan to host Days of Kazakh CinemaThe Days of Kazakh Cinema will take place in Kazan on March 15-18.
- Kazakh National Nuclear Centre, Japan Atomic Energy Agency heads had talksAs part of his trip to Japan, Director General of the Kazakh National Nuclear Centre Erlan Batyrbekov has met with Toshio Kodama, President of the Japan Atomic Energy Agency.
- 85 percent impoverished people lifted out of poverty in China85 percent of Chinese people living below the poverty line - a per capita annual income of 2,300 yuan ($342), have been lifted out of poverty, said Liu Yongfu, director of the State Council Leading Group Office of Poverty Alleviation and Development.
- Turkestan to develop new tourist zoneTurkestan region Governor Umirzak Shukeyev surveyed the regional centre on Tuesday to get familiarized with the new tourist zone project. It will be built nearby the Azret Sultan Memorial Estate.
- Flame of 2019 Universiade put out in Krasnoyarsk, baton passed to Switzerland's LucerneThe flame of the 29th FISU Winter Universiade, hosted by Russia's Krasnoyarsk this month, has been put out during the official closing ceremony at the Platinum Ice Arena on Tuesday.