Now viewing: All news
- We will build superchargers in Kazakhstan, Elon Musk"We will build superchargers in Kazakhstan," Elon Musk, CEO at Tesla Motors, tweeted.
- Society’s well-being depends on employment, says Deputy PMMaking a working visit to Aktobe region, a government group led by Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Gulshara Abdykalykova visited the Aktobe Rail and Structural Steel Mill, where she met with leaders of companies and heads of districts.
- French entrepreneurs ready to invest EUR 200 million in N KazakhstanGovernor of North Kazakhstan region Kumar Aksakalov has met today with Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of France to Kazakhstan Philippe Martinet.
- Google announces new world record on Pi Day for calculating pi to 31.4 trillion digitsPi, the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, has been calculated out to 31.4 trillion digits and one of Google's employees has broken the world record because of this.
- Multiple shooting deaths at New Zealand mosques: policeNew Zealand police said Friday that a number of fatalities have been confirmed after shooting incidents at two mosques in Christchurch earlier in the day.
- Kazakh athlete reaches FIG World Cup final in BakuKazakhstan's Milad Karimi has come through to the final of the International Gymnastics Federation's (FIG) Artistic Gymnastics World Cup underway in Baku.
- Kazakhstan, Russia debate inter-parliamentary cooperation issuesChairman of the Senate of the Kazakh Parliament Qasym-Jomart Toqayev received on Thursday a delegation of the Federation Council of Russia led by head of the Foreign Affairs Committee Konstantin Kosachev.