Now viewing: All news
- Nursultan Nazarbayev held telephone conversation with President of PolandThe First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the Leader of the Nation Nursultan Nazarbayev has held a telephone conversation with President of Poland Andrzej Duda.
- N. Korean staff return to inter-Korean liaison officeNorth Korea restored some personnel to an inter-Korean liaison office in its border city of Kaesong on Monday, a unification ministry official said, just three days after the regime withdrew all its staff from there.
- Nursultan Nazarbayev, Abdullah Gul exchange Nauryz greetingsThe First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the Leader of the Nation Nursultan Nazarbayev has had a telephone talk with former President of Turkey Abdullah Gul.
- Iranian Ambassador visits National Defense UniversityHead of the National Defense University named after the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the Leader of the Nation Colonel General Saken Zhasuzakov met with Iranian Ambassador to Kazakhstan Majid Samadzadeh Saber.
- EBRD supports trade in UzbekistanThe EBRD is stepping up its support to Uzbek exporters and importers by extending a new trade finance facility of up to US$ 20 million to UzPromstroybank to stimulate international and regional trade. UzPromstroybank is the country's third largest bank with a network of 45 branches.
- Elizabet Tursynbaeva delivers touching tribute to late Denis TenSilver medalist of the 2019 World Figure Skating Championships Elizabet Tursynbaeva dedicated her gala exhibition performance to late Kazakhstani figure skater Denis Ten.
- Japan to use Ospreys for overseas rescue operationsThe government will use Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft to conduct rescues of Japanese citizens abroad and other special operations by the Self-Defense Forces, government sources said Saturday.
- Two Kazakhstanis among Viking Sky crewThe Viking Sky cruise ship got stranded off Norway's western coast after experiencing engine problems tonight. According to latest reports, the ship docked safely in the western Norwegian port of Molde.